Consumers receiving letters from American Express outlining the new Amex EveryDay Credit Card have the option of applying for the credit card online through www.myamexeveryday.com or by completing the Pre-Selected Application form included with the letter. This form must be submitted and returned to the company through the post.
MyAmexEveryDay Apply Online
Applying through the website is the fastest way to receive the Amex Everyday Card because you’ll receive the decision quickly after submitting the application, while the paper application could take as long as seven business days to be processed and responded to. Consider how long it takes mail to travel and the amount of time processing takes, as these can slow down the application. It’s best to apply online and be accepted or denied within seconds.
When applying online you’ll need to enter the 14-digit RSVP code from the offer letter. The RSVP code and your zip code are required. Press Enter to continue with the application process. You’ll be expected to enter the usual credit card application information such as your date of birth, social security number, annual income, name of employer, and more.
Features of the Amex Everyday Card
If you aren’t sure about how valuable the Amex Everyday Card really is, then here are some of the features and benefits of the card. The main benefit the card offers is the reward features, with rewards given based on how much the card is used.
- No annual Fee
- Making 20 purchases or more during a billing period earns 20% more points on the purchases minus returns and credits
- Earn double membership rewards through supermarkets on up to $6,000 a year in purchases before going back to normal rewards
- Enjoy a 0% introductory APR on both purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months – after this APR is set at 11.98%
- Spending $1,000 on the card within the first three months of owning the card awards 15,000 membership rewards points
- These 15,000 membership points are worth up to $150 in rewards value. These points are redeemable towards travel rewards and gift cards with over 100 outlets
AmexEveryDay Card Fees
- Cash advance fees; Either 3% or $5 of the amount of every cash advance, whichever is higher
- Balance transfer fees; Either 3% or $5 of the amount of the transfer, whichever is higher
- Foreign transfer fees; 2.7% of the transaction after the conversion to USD
- Late payment fees – up to $38
- Returned payment fees – up to $38
Make sure that you fill out the application for the card before the offer expires. This date should be highlighted on the card and the offer is only good until this date. The pre-qualification is no longer valid if you wait until after this date to apply.
Amex EveryDay Credit Card Rewards
Apply for the Amex Everyday credit card by visiting www.myamexeveryday.com Apply