First Financial credit card minimum payment calculator is an easy-to-use tool that helps you find out how many months you’ll need to pay off your First Financial credit card balance if you pay the minimum every month. It also helps you determine how much interest you’ll end up paying and what your total payment amount will be.
How to Use Our First Financial Credit Card Minimum Payment Calculator
Using this calculator is quite easy. Input the balance you owe, the interest rate on your First Financial credit card, the minimum payment required on the card (in percent) and your first minimum monthly payment.
Click “Calculate” and get the full amortization schedule.
For example, if your First Financial credit card balance is $5000, the APR is 24.99%, the minimum payment is 4% of your balance and the first minimum monthly payment is $200, the results will be the following. You will need 169 months to pay off your card. The total interest will be $5182.95. The total payment amount will be $10182.95.
First Financial Credit Card Minimum Payment Calculator Definitions
- Credit card balance – the amount of money on your credit card.
- APR – the current interest rate on your card.
- Minimum payment – the percent of your First Financial credit card balance you should pay every month to avoid penalty fees. It can be found in your credit card agreement.
- First minimum monthly payment – the first month’s minimum payment you should make. Note that the minimum payment on your card can be different each month.
- Months to pay off – the number of months you need to pay off your First Financial credit card balance in full.
- Total interest – all interest payments you’ll make on your card.
- Total payments – the full amount of money you’ll pay in the end.