Citi Tire Kingdom credit card minimum payment calculator is an easy-to-use tool that helps you find out how many months you’ll need to pay off your Citi credit card balance if you pay the minimum every month. It also helps you determine how much interest you’ll end up paying and what your total payment amount will be.
How to Use Our Tire Kingdom Credit Card Minimum Payment Calculator
Using this calculator is quite easy. Input the balance you owe, the interest rate on your Tire Kingdom credit card, the minimum payment required on the card (in percent) and your first minimum monthly payment.
Click “Calculate” and get the full amortization schedule.
Credit Card Minimum Payment Calculator
|Months to Payoff:|
By using this calculator you agree to terms and conditions. These calculators are designed to be informational and educational tools only, and when used alone, do not constitute investment or financial advice. We strongly recommend that you seek the advice of a financial services professional before making any type of investment or deciding on your financial matters. This model is provided as a rough approximation of future financial performance. The results presented by this calculator are hypothetical and may not reflect the actual growth of your own investments. We can't take into account potential lender fees, payoff schedule can be longer than in the estimation. Feedfeeds and its affiliates are not responsible for the consequences of any decisions or actions taken in reliance upon or as a result of the information provided by these tools. Feedfeeds is not responsible for any human or mechanical errors or omissions.
Credit Card Minimum Payment Calculator Definitions
- Credit card balance – the amount of money on your credit card.
- APR – the current interest rate on your card.
- Minimum payment – the percent of your Citi credit card balance you should pay every month to avoid penalty fees. It can be found in your credit card agreement.
- First minimum monthly payment – the first month’s minimum payment you should make. Note that the minimum payment on your card can be different each month.
- Months to pay off – the number of months you need to pay off your Citi Tire Kingdom credit card balance in full.
- Total interest – all interest payments you’ll make on your card.
- Total payments – the full amount of money you’ll pay in the end.